Sunday, April 6, 2008

Queue fireworks...

Yeah...not so much.

As if the world needed another blog, music or otherwise. But with unemployment being my everyday existence, I needed yet another distraction from actually accomplishing anything worthwhile, so here we are.

This will be a place where I link mixes (my own and others), talk about music (again, accomplishing next to nothing) and generally ranting about things music related.

I am generally horrid at doing anything on a regular basis, so trust that I will spare you all from this monstrosity becoming a daily thing. But then, I am also unpredictable sometimes, so perhaps you shall all suffer with me, eh?

2 comments:

Sea Monkey said...

I am posting in your blog.

Unknown said...

i realize now that i will never ever menstuate. that is a good thing.

carry on.